|Atlantic Islands Sail Training Centre|
Terms & Conditions
Making a booking for a course with Atlantic Islands Sail Training Centre is an implicit acceptance of these terms
- A 25% deposit is required prior to confirmation of your booking.
- The remainder of the fee is due 4 weeks before the start of your course.
You must be at least 18 years old to take part in an Atlantic Islands Sail Training Centre course.
- Your yacht is fully equipped to RYA/YCA standards and is fully insured against accident and third-party liability.
- It is a condition of booking with Atlantic Islands Sail Training Centre that all clients are insured
against the usual risks of travel and sailing/cruising, including personal accident, injury, loss of training
or course and cancellation, including flights if applicable.
- A copy of your personal travel insurance must accompany your final payment.
- Atlantic Islands Sail Training Centre, its servants, agents or employees accept no responsibility for death, injury
or damage to property howsoever caused.
- All cancellations must be in writing and received prior to your departure date.
- A cancellation charge of 20% will be made for cancellations received from the booking date up to 4 weeks before 'Start Date'.
- If cancellation is made within 4 weeks of 'start date' the cancellation fee will be equal to the 'Total Fee'.
- In the event of a course being cancelled by us due to circumstances beyond our control our liability will be limited
to the return of all fees already paid to us.
- In the event of a family bereavement this cancellation clause will not apply and we will refund all fees paid to us.
Damage or Loss of Equipment
- All damages and losses attributed to carelessness will be paid for by the client at replacement cost.
- If you are booking on an active sailing course please advise us of contact details (phone and fax numbers and email
address) for your next-of-kin.
- Please advise your next-of-kin that you are with us, making sure that they have our full contact details.
- At Atlantic Islands Sail Training Centre we try hard to provide the very best service but on occasions disputes can arise.
- In case of a dispute our local staff must be informed of the details prior to your departure, and written details
forwarded to our office within 14 days.
- The contract will be construed in accordance with Spanish Law to which both parties submit.